Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing this week
- Auditing your schedule is important to learn what is going right and what is not so great, 'A lesson in understanding where I spend my time' is a great start.
- I started a YouTube channel, every week I will be posting my tips and some tricks.
- Habits are so important, here is 6 Proven Ways To Make New Habits Stick it's a good read.
- Need to a little push to explore your strengths? Take the Strength Finder test.
- Sometimes I do not have time to grocery shopping so I use a service called Instacart...yes, my grocery bill might be $10 more than if I did my own shopping but how much is an hour of my time worth?