What's on Annie's mind this week? Auditing, Me Time & Schedules
As I have stated before one of my bad habits is time management...well it used to be...sometimes I do fall off the time management wagon but once I became aware of how my lack of time management was not only rude but also hurting other peoples time management skills I became a time management pro.
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " – Alice
Here are a few last tips:
- Organzine your day before you go to sleep every night - Bullet Journal
- Organzine months and weeks in advance
- Prioritize what is important and what makes you HAPPY
- Set boundaries
- Get some help - use technology intelligently
- Try and not do an 'Annie' and procrastinate (bad habit from college)
This is the end of the road for the #GetShitDone month...have your habits changed? Have you looked at your 'time' differently? How are you going to move forward and keep yourself accountable with your new habits?
Next month I will be discussing, talking about money, budget and everything finance!