Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing this week
- The original Bullet Journal...do it! And I recommend the Leuchtturm1917 Classic Hardcover Squared Medium Notebook and it comes in lots of fun colors. And if you are looking to add color, use the Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils. I love the silky smooth texture and high pigmented color.
- I am super girly but some of these bullet journals have great 'ideas' on how to outline your journal. I HEART Boho Berry!
- Want something online? We use Asana at the office for our projects. It is also helpful when working with clients far and near.
- I love making things look pretty plus when I am being creative my brain thanks me for the shift. Mommy Lhey Designs are adorable, and I think some of them look like me!
- As you know I love to cook for my family and so I love using my bullet journal to prep for our weekly meals plus it helps me with grocery shopping lists.