Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing this week
- I have noticed that when I meet someone face-to-face I get a lot more out of my relationships, 5 Ways To Master The New B2B Sales Pipeline has great ideas to get your pipeline working for you.
- If you have not signed up for ORPIN, you are missing out on great opportunities to expand your business. Here is the link for Washington State WEBS system.
- I love psychologist Amy Cuddy "power posing" TEDTalks, it is one that I continue to listen to before I have a big meeting and share with my clients.
- Expand your reach and join an organization like the Native American Chamber, even if you are not Native American, we are dedicated to working with all members of our community. Same with OAME, Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs welcomes all.
- Track your marketing, social media and other campaigns...needs some ideas? Here are some 9 Free Marketing Calendar Templates for Excel.