Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing this week
- Nobody Speak: Trials of the Free Press really made me start thinking about what freedom really means to me. It is worth the watch.
- The Declaration of Independence - The Want, Will, and Hopes of the People
- Mark Charles, The Dilemma of the Fourth of July is the article that made me go back and reread the Declaration of Independence.
- Something fun that we do every year is attend the Waterfront Blues Festival and this year its there 30th Anniversary!
- I do love cooking for the Fourth, here are some amazing recipes from Southern Living.