Here are 5 things I thought were worth sharing this week
- Anxiety, stress, need to recharge your mind? I have been looking into learning how to meditate better through Transcendental Meditation.
- I remember reading this article and it has some great scenarios on how to say no, 10 Guilt-Free Strategies for Saying No.
- I love the first exercise in this article...Revisit your childhood. What did you love to do? Remembering what you love to do will help you to say no to what you dislike to do.
- Sometimes you need a good podcast to get your mind off of things. I am a huge Twin Peaks nerd. Twin Peaks Rewatch is one of my guilty pleasures. Find a guilty pleasure this week!
- It has been so hot in Portland then its super cold the next day but these, 23 Ways to Beat the Heat will help when summer finally hits us.